We help you search
Our website provides help for those looking for a care home, either for themselves or for their elder relative, or a home health nurse, a healthcare institution or any other professional specialised in home services.
In our constantly expanding database has been gathered the institutions and service providers of several countries.
The Carehomenet.com-on has tens of thousands of elderly care institutions and service providers in the world to choose the most suitable for your needs.
How can you search on our website?
- Select what service you are looking for. The service providers of our database are classified into three categories.
- Among the institutions you can find home for pensioners, residential care-or day care provider facilities for the elderly people, pensioners’ clubs.
- Among home nurses you can search for specialists or service providers, who provide patient care, nursing care and elderly care at your home.
- Home service providers include professionals and service providers, who can help with everyday tasks, whether it is household work, shopping, cooking, reading or daily observing.
- Under Clinics you can search for healthcare service providers and their services and offers.
- Sort by locations. You can choose institutions, service providers in a given country, and within a region, county, municipality.
- Use the map viewfinder. You can use the map view to see the geographic location of the institutions in the hit list.
- Narrow the search results. By setting the hit criteria for each category, you can narrow down the hit list to suit your needs.
- Save the search criteria. You can use the link below the filtering criteria to save the search and filtering criteria you have set, in case you return later and continue browsing the hit list. A list of saved searches can be found in the profile menu under Saved searches.
- Ask for notices about new institutions and service providers that are right for you. Our database is constantly expanding, so any time may appear a new institution or service provider that exactly match your search criteria. If you set up the e-mail notification for saved searches, we will check and send you new institutions and service providers that meet the set parameters on a daily basis.
- Did not find what you were looking for? Create a search form. Use the Search Data Sheet to specify what kind of service you are looking for and what your expectations are, so service providers can contact you and make you an offer. Read more about this feature here.
What do you find in the Service Providers’ Datasheet?
- Detailed introductory data. By clicking on the selected service provider in the result list, you can find a detailed description of the service provider, details of the service provider, contact details, photos, videos, downloadable documents, current news.
- News, related to the service provider. Service providers have the opportunity to share the current information, events and programs on their data sheet, which provide insights into the institution’s daily life, or other interesting and useful information. The news is found on the side of the service provider under the description.
- Read reviews and write ones yourself. In the opinions section you will find reviews and opinions written by those, who already have experience with the institutions and service providers. Your impression and opinion may also be important for others. Help us share your review with other searchers.
- Contact. Click the contact button on the service provider’s datasheet to send a message directly to your service provider. If you use the contact key, we will notify you of the reply messages by e-mail. You can view your messages in one place by going to the menu item „Messages” in the profile menu.
- Request notification regarding a free place. If the institution indicates on its data sheet, that it currently does not have a vacancy, by clicking on the „notice button” you can send a message to the institution about your interest. So the institution can contact you if it has again a new vacancy.
- Save to favorites. You can save those institutions that have something for your sake, so you can return to contact later. You can view the saved institutions in the profile menu under „My favorites”.
Why sign up at Carehomenet.com?
We have made the use of our website more convenient with many features, which you need only to register to use.
Registration is absolutely free.
Convenient services that you can use after registration:
- Save facilities and service providers to favorites
- Save search criteria
- Ask for e-mail notification about new institutions and service providers
- Request a notification from the institutions about a vacancy
- Writing evaluations and reviews about service providers and institutions
- Writing and reading messages through the system
- Applying a search form. Read more: here
On the mobile phone too. The Carehomenet.com is also available in a mobile browser, so you can browse the institutions and service providers anywhere and anytime.
Find the solution regarding elderly care, that best suits you most conveniently and quickly at Carehomenet.com.